ACTA is a registered charitable trust which is governed by a Board of Trustees. Our Trust’s objectives are focussed around the education and development of young people through performance. The development of confidence, discipline and self esteem are as equally important as learning musical theatre skills. These are the principles by which we monitor our own performance with our students.
We are a not for profit organization. The fees we charge do not fully cover our operating costs so we rely on our sponsors and the community to help support our work. If you are willing to join our team of volunteers we would welcome and appreciate your support.
Ways you could support ACTA include:
- Come and see our annual performances.
- Sponsor show tickets that we can give to disadvantaged children and families.
- Make the ACTA Trust the beneficiary of any event or fundraiser you organise.
- Make a donation or bequest to the ACTA Trust.
- Join one of our volunteer teams to help support and promote ACTA.
Register your interest to support ACTA here: